Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ugh, burpees!

I don't know a single soul who loves burpees.  I mean, they're not like Chinese water torture or anything but yuck.  I'm so deathly slow at them, I always cringe when they are in the WOD.

With a 15 minute time limit:

Row 2000 meters
As many reps as possible of burpees
Start with the 2000 meter row and with the remaining time of the 15 minutes perform as many burpees as possible.

My time/reps:  9:52 row, 41 burpees - PR by 1

Laughable, almost, isn't it?  One burpee.  Ha ha!  Oh well, it's a PR and I'm taking it!


Strength today was overhead squats

5 x 5 @ 55-65-80-90-95

I was surprised at how good my shoulders felt on the overheads today.  Wrists and knees are another story, but I got through it without putting on my knee sleeves.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment