Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF!

As many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:

Ring muscle ups
or
Bar muscle ups
or
Burpee pull-ups

My score:  37 burpee pull-ups

Ugh!  We did this after a long running workout and I was completely wiped out by the time we started.  I think if we had done this before the running I might have easily added another 15-20 reps.  None the less, I got in a full hour of hard work.

The running workout was:

6 rounds - run 100m
5 rounds - run 200m
4 rounds - run 400 m

I was super slow on all the runs, but consistent with my pace.  On the first 400 I stepped in a pothole and lost my left shoe, while my right one filled up with water.  It was a comedy!  Got the shoe back on pretty quickly and finished my "jog" back in.  This is the most I have run since February.  My leg feels pretty good!

And now I'm ready for the weekend.  Party tonight, party tomorrow!  Monday's gonna hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment