Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Hump Day

For Time:

20 Shoulder to overhead (Men 185 lbs, Women 125 lbs)
40 Burpees
Partition as needed, any order.

My time:  7:34

Last time we did this (5/12/11) I used 85 # and it took me 8:07, so today was an improvement, though I'm still a long way from Rx on this one!  My left shoulder is killing me.  I swear, you get one body part feeling better and the pain just moves to another part.  Got released by the sports medicine doctor yesterday for running, so now my shoulder are going to give me trouble. Hopefully a few rest days coming up will help with that.

Strength today was shoulder press, push press, push jerk, 3 sets of 3 each

my loads:
sp:  45-50-55
pp: 65-75-85
pj: 95-105-115

All of these loads felt super heavy, today.  Some days I feel invincible and other days, strength eludes me. I guess I can't be SheRa every day, huh? ;)

Tomorrow is the big one!!  Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment