Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jackie


1000 meter row
50 Thrusters (Men 45 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
30 pull-ups

My time:  12:29, Rx

I'm so seriously exhausted and sore from those heavy deadlifts yesterday - I had no idea how I was going to make it through even the warm up today, let alone any of this other stuff.  But "positive thoughts" got me there.  Just keep pushing...one rep at a time.  I had every intention of not setting the bar down during Jackie.  I rested it on my shoulders after 20.  Then I got 10 more.  And then, I set it down. And the mental defeat was like a kick to the  head.  I broke it up in ridiculously small sets after that.  Must work on this!!  But I got through it and that's all that mattered today.

Strength today was SP/PP/PJ 3 x 3 ea

My loads:
SP: 40-45-50
PP: 55-65-75
PJ:  80-85-90

No comments:

Post a Comment