Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"J.T."


21-15 & 9 rep rounds for time of:
Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
Push-ups

My time:  12:10, modified

Just what my beat-up, tired shoulders needed - ha ha!  The HSPU were pretty shallow today.  I tried lowering my target but never hit it.  Well, I hit it but couldn't get back up.  So.  I raised the target back up.  We're not even discussing how many abmats I had.  Ugh.  Then, the ring dips...well, I had a couple decent ones at the beginning and then it went downhill from there.  Let's just call them "flailing ring pulses" and leave it at that.  Push ups...oh push ups...I'm trying different angles with my arms; arms closer in to my sides; trying super hard to stay tight.  Getting better.  Everything is a work in progress.


Strength:  Back Squats 5-5-5-5-5
My loads:   85-105-135-145-150

My knees sounded like bubble wrap being twisted on just about every rep.  I love the TK knee bands, though.  They really do help with keeping the joint warm, and make me feel like I'm not falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment