Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday!

3 Rounds for time of:

21 Deadlifts (Men 155 lbs, Women 105 lbs)
15 Hang power cleans
9 Push jerk

My time:  12:16, w/85#

I scaled.

Again.

But I loved this workout.   I needed the workout to just be lifting today.  I needed to not have to drop and do a burpee or run anywhere or flail around trying to get a ring dip.  I needed to do some lifts that I love.  And as it turns out, I pretty much love all three of these. 

Bench Press was the strength today.  I failed at 110.  105 is still my PR from Lord knows how long ago.  Bah. 

Anyway, I'm ready for the long weekend.  I won't be going in to do Murph on Monday.  I am, however, planning to get out and run this weekend.  Since my leg is all healed up, it's time.  I need to run!!

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment