Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday

40-30-20-10 Rep rounds for time of:

Wall ball shots (Man 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
Pull-ups

My time:  13:50 - heavily modified

Lately, I've had to scale workouts that seem monumental to me.  Just in the interest of not feeling completely defeated before I even start.  I changed the reps to 20-15-10-5.  I still got in 50 wall ball shots and 50 pull ups.  I just mentally couldn't face 100 of each today.  And some days, it's more important for me to feel like I got a good workout (which I did) rather than feeling completely incompetent at basic workouts. 

I don't know what it is about wall ball, but it just kills me.  I might as well be over there doing thrusters.  I'm pretty sure I get exercise induced asthma with both of those moves.  Or exercise induced emphysema....something that makes it damn near impossible to get over 5 reps in a row. 

Anyway...

Strength:  snatch balance 3-3-3-3-3
My loads:  45-50-55-60-65 stopped after 1 @ 65 – shoulder pain

No comments:

Post a Comment