Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hump Day!

Can't believe it's already Wednesday - the week is flying by.  Two more workouts and I get a rest day!!  Yahoo!

7 Rounds for time of:

200 Meter run
3 Power cleans (Men 205 lbs, Women 135 lbs)
5 Front squats

My time:  18:37, w/105#

I really liked this one!  I think the 105# was perfect for me - I was able to keep the intensity and didn't struggle too much with the squats. I probably could've cleaned more, but 135 would have been a struggle with the squats for sure.  I was shocked on the second round when my legs almost refused to run!  I had to really push myself just to maintain a slow jog.  But I really did enjoy the workout.

I decided to skip the optional 10 minutes of double unders after the workout.  Gotta save some energy for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment