Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF!

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:

1 Rope climb starting from seated position
20 Ring dips
300 Meter row

My rounds:  4 even

So, of course, I modified this.  But, guess what?  I didn't do the laying on the ground, reclining thing with the rope.  No...I'm done with that!

Today, when I read the workout I decided to put on long pants and force myself to climb the rope; to just suck it up, stop being a baby about it, learn how to do the foot work, and just do it!!   And I got past half-way up, close to 3/4 a few times!  I could have actually gone to the top but I'm still facing that fear of falling. Next time I will force myself to go higher, and I'll keep doing it until I'm no longer afraid!

Anyway, my modifications were:  2 half-rope climbs, and bar dips in place of ring dips

My bar dips are getting a little better, but by no means perfect or deep enough.  Must get deeper!!!



Our strength today was Snatch Balance 5-5-5-5-5


I went light because of my knee, which by the way, is feeling pretty good! (I may even go for a run on Sunday!)

My loads:  35-35-40-40-40

No comments:

Post a Comment