Monday, October 29, 2012

Camille


As many rounds as possible in 8 minutes of:

3 Snatch complexes (Men 125 lbs, Women 85 lbs)
3 Wall climbs

My score:  3 full rounds, scaled to 65#

Need to work on my wall climbs some more.  It didn't help that I had on my Oly lifting shoes today - they weigh a ton, or at least they feel like it when you're trying to climb the wall!!  My first two rounds I did the wall-climbs completely legit, but the last round I didn't get all the way against the wall with my chest.  Ugh.  Still, the snatches felt good today, especially the squat snatch.

I wore my TK knee bands for the first time. 

Two notes: 

1.  they made my knees feel a lot more secure in the lifts and no pain.  
2.  They made me sweat like crazy...seriously I had sweat pouring out the bottom of them, running down my shins. Uh...gross!!

The strength today was 5 sets of the complex for the WOD:

 Power Snatch, Hang Power Snatch, Hang Squat Snatch

My loads: 45-55-65-75-75


No comments:

Post a Comment