Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back at it!

5 rounds for time of:

35 Double-unders
Run 200 meters

My time:  13:01, Rx

I dearly wanted to be faster at this WOD today but I wasn't.  I did however have someone right behind me on the very last round and I said to myself, "I'll be damned if she's going to pass me!", so I ran faster and beat her by only two seconds.  But it felt good to know I could force myself to run faster that last little bit!!!

My arms and lats are still a mess from last week's pull-ups.  I couldn't hang from a pull-up bar today - it was still pretty painful.  But I did practice bar dips.  (There's always something I can work on.) 

Our strength today was back squats.  10 sets of 3
B and I only did 9 sets.  Some days we make our own rules.  ;)

my loads:  85-105-125-135-145-145-145-145-145

I practiced dips in between sets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment