Thursday, March 1, 2012

An old favorite

4 Rounds for time of:
400 Meter run
50 Squats

My time: 16:32 (i think) Rx

I love this workout. I did it several times when I had a shoulder injury back in 2009. Looking back at some of my old times... ha ha - I was sloooowwwww. Somewhere around the 22-23 minute mark was average for me three years ago. Wow!

Running felt pretty decent this morning. I am GOING TO get out and run this afternoon again. I neglected it yesterday because I was just wiped out from work, but today I'm committing to a run through the neighborhood. Yes. I. Will. (even if it's windy and I don't want to).

So, I'm SUPER EXCITED about the Open WOD 12.2. Snatches! I love that lift. I can do the 45 lb and the 75 lb and probably the 100 if I get to it. My max is officially 90 but I think I might be able to do 100. We shall see. Anyway, I"m looking forward to it. Fun!!


I sort of skipped the strength today (front squats). We did a few trial lifts of the weights for the snatches in 12.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment