Saturday, March 3, 2012

Open WOD 12.2, and my CrossFitiversary

CrossFit Games Open 12.2

Proceed through the sequence below completing as many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:
75/45 pound Snatch, 30 reps
135/75 pound Snatch, 30 reps
165/100 pound Snatch, 30 reps
210/120 pound Snatch, as many reps as possible

My total reps: 60

I completely loved this workout. Even though I knew I was coming down with some kind of respiratory crap, I was really excited to do it. I got all the jitters out of the way in the first few reps. Prior to the WOD I made some genuine attempts at 100lbs and knew I wasn't going to PR today. With that in mind I didn't really rush through the 75# weight and finished with just under a minute left. I'm totally proud of my effort!!


And....

Just a teeny tiny celebration today. It's my four year CrossFit anniversary. That's right four whole years of hard work, fun and growth. I honestly couldn't even do a push up that first day, and what a way to celebrate today - being part of The Open. Couldn't ask for more!

1 comment: