Thursday, March 1, 2012

Great day for a run!

When I got home the weather was still perfect, so I set out for my short "hill" run like I promised myself I would do. Felt good. Except for this little bit of nagging congestion I can feel building in my chest. I am not getting sick. I am not getting sick. I am not getting sick. (My husband has pneumonia...and I've been super careful washing my hands, etc.. I cannot get sick!!!)

Finished Run: Mar 1, 2012 5:15:52 PM
Route: Sunrise Ridge
Run Time: 15:49
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 1.34 miles
Average: 11:46 /mile
Fastest Pace: 4:53 /mile
Ahead of Best Run: 0:29
Ascent: 171 feet
Descent: 147 feet
Calories: 220

5 comments:

  1. Your flat ground speed must be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, my flat ground speed is about 9:30 to 10:00 min on a good day.

      Delete
    2. and I think that "fastest pace" thing must be skewed by some glitch of the GPS

      Delete
    3. I get that too with the GPS but sometimes if it catches you in a sprint for long enough it will register a really low (fast) pace. I am sure with hill training and all the weight training; you have explosive power!! For example your 400m pace.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete