Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

3 Rounds for time of:

10 Hang power cleans (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
30 Sit-ups (Anchored)

My time: 7:39, Rx

I started to scale this one, like I've been scaling everything else lately, but I love hang power cleans and I knew could do the weight so I did it, no problem. Except my calf muscle. And it's getting better. It's just hard to get that full extension when there's a slight pain in the calf muscle. Anyway, I felt like I did pretty well on this one. I had decent form on 90% of the lifts. Had just a few where I didn't get my elbows around fast enough, but no missed reps. Fun one!!

The warm up included a 10 minute Cindy. (amrap, 5-plu, 10p/u, 15 sq) I got 5 rounds

Strength today:
shoulder press 3-3-3 @ 35-40-45
push press 3-3-3 @ 50-55-60
push jerk 3-3-3 @ 65-70-75

***********

12.5 is announced tonight. I'm hoping for something I can actually do well at. Deadlifts. Kettlebells. Cleans. Overhead Squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment