Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hump Day

For time:

50 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
40 Kettlebell swings (Men 55 lbs, Women 35 lbs)
30 Toes toe bar
20 Back squats (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
10 Handstand push-ups

My time:  15:43

I did the back squats from the rack on this one, rather than cleaning the bar and getting it to my back.  Also, the HSPU were to two abmats.  Aside from my miserable wall ball performance (think whiplash from the ball hitting my face at least twice) this was a pretty fun workout.  I'm not accustomed to the new, higher wall ball target yet.

Strength today was 5 sequences of the bear complex, with an optional 5 dips or something in between sets.  Obviously I didn't do the optional part.

Bear Complex – 1 set each at 55-65-75-85-95

I am reaching a point of burnout again with CrossFit.  Maybe it's the heat.  I still love CF, and the feeling I get after a good WOD, but it is taking every ounce of strength I have just to make myself get out of bed and go in the mornings.  I'm blaming the heat.  I'm also considering a week off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment