Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

For time:

1000 Meter row
800 Meter run
500 Meter row
400 Meter run
250 Meter row
200 Meter run

My time:  18:00, Rx

I predicted my time exactly!  I figured about how long each element takes me and added in for transition times, and BOOM!  Eighteen minutes on the dot!!   I would have like to have surprised myself by being faster, but it didn't happen.  I was pushing myself on the last 200 meters!  It was a fun workout.  Didn't mind it at all. 

Strength today was 5 rounds of:  3 shoulder press into 3 push press into 3 push jerk, with 3 weighted pull ups in between sets.

I did:  55-60-65-70-70
used 5# for weighted pull ups

I know!!  Weak, right?  Ha ha.  Well, it is what it is!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I predicated I wouldn't even finish today unless it was in the emergency room. LOL (Today was my 2nd "real" WOD). I love your site, and am so glad I found it. Glad to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrea! Welcome - glad to have you following me! That's awesome you've started CrossFit - hope you love it as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete