Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF!

2 Rounds for time of:

10 Handstand push-ups
200 Meter run
30 Ring dips
400 Meter run

....immediately followed by 2 minutes to complete max reps of Dead Lift at 155#

My time:  12:43*
My max dead lifts in 2 min:  23

*Modified by using 2 abmats for HSPU, and doing bar dips on parallel bars.  Head touched abmat every time, dips were as deep as I could get, although not too deep at the end!  

Running hurt like hell because I have shin splints from yesterday's double-unders and haven't taken time to foam roll lately.  It helps tremendously, but you have to actually take the time to do it...not just own a foam roller.  Need to get back to that being part of my daily routine.

Strength today was dead lifts to work your way up to the weight for the 2 min max.
My warm up sets:

5 @ 85
5 @ 105
5 @ 125
5 @ 155

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment