Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday!

21-18-15-12-9-6 and 3 rep rounds for time of:

Med ball overhead walking lunge steps (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)

My time:  15:18, Rx

My head was telling me to go run this morning instead of doing wall balls and walking lunges.  But when I got to the turn off at Aquarium Drive, I decided it was too dark.  The chicken in me decided to suck it up and go do wall ball.  I ended up not doing as horribly as I figured I would.  Still, I was probably the slowest person of the entire day but what the heck...I finished.

Strength today was Overhead Walking Lunges with a barbell, alternating with 10 pull ups.   I've never done these before so I went light, and I opted for 5 pull ups.

my loads:  35-45-50-55-60

No comments:

Post a Comment