Friday, July 9, 2010

Rows and rows...

...of big dark clouds. I'm tired of this rain and the dreary dark skies! However, I didn't mind the rowing workout today. I didn't set any PR's, but my times were fairly consistent, and I pushed myself on every round. Looking at the "compare" to times, I'm not horribly off track.

WOD:
5 Rounds, each for time of:

500 Meter row
Rest 5 minutes between each round.

My times today:
2:11.2
2:07.8
2:03.1
2:07.0
2:11.7
Compare to 4/6/10
1:56.5 (PR)
1:59.8
2:05.4
2:07.7
2:07.1

It's been a good week. Although, I'm really glad I missed Monday's workout. I've been helping with a sidewalk we're putting in: Digging out clay/dirt. Shoveling gravel. All that, combined with this week at CF have me sore all over! I'm ready for a day of rest, which I'll get on Sunday. Tomorrow we will finish that sidewalk...at 6 am. Ugh!


***Oh I forgot! I hit 14 consecutive pullups today in the warm-up. Yay! ****


TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. You almost forgot that you hit 14 pullups? Cause that is such a minor achievement?? :-p

    Just kidding, great job! I'm working more on deadhangs than stringing long sets of kipping pullups together. I think my current max w/out coming off the bar is 8. I'm OK with that. :)

    ReplyDelete