Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Compare to?

For time:

1000 Meter row
20 Handstand Push-ups
15 Deadlifts (Men 315 lbs, Women 205 lbs)
10 Muscle-ups

My time: 17:18
modified HSPU (head to 2 abmats)
subbed 30 pull ups and 30 dips for muscle ups
Rx weight on Deadlifts :)


Compare to 1/29/10: Looks like I slept in that day. So, I'm calling today a PR! *snicker*

I liked this workout a lot. It felt good to do some heavy deadlifts and feel good about my form, etc. My HSPU are feeling a lot better. Need a while longer at this level, before dropping to 1 abmat, but I am feeling stronger with them, and getting closer to a "real" one. One of these days!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice deads girl! I am still quite aways from hitting the 200's during a metcon. Those pulls are still only for strength days for me. :)

    I'm also at 2 abmats on HSPU, and feel the same way -- I think it will be a little while before I take away any mats for metcons. But you should definitely try out w/ the single mat before/after wodding occassionally, just to check in on your progress. Did that recently, and definitely just landed on my head. :-p

    ReplyDelete