Thursday, July 29, 2010

For time:

1000 Meter row
30 Overhead squats (Men 135 lbs, Women 85 lbs)
1200 Meter run

My time: 19:48 Rx

I like this workout! I had figured on it taking me around 25 minutes, though in hindsight that was a bit long. If I could have kept from breaking up the OHS so much, my time would've been much better. Broke them up 10-5-5-5-5. On the first half of the run, my legs felt like lead. But on the second half I felt great. Running actually felt so good this morning, I contemplated running some more when I got home, but decided I'd better get ready for work, since I need my job. I'll do some running next week when I'm on vacation.

Strength component this morning OHS we were supposed to find our 15 rep max. I failed at 9 reps. I should have dropped weight and tried 15, but oh well.


5 @ 55
3 @ 65
2 @ 75
9 @ 85

No comments:

Post a Comment