Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh, the humidity!

It was so humid this morning I thought I was going to drown in my sweat! Yuck!

WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

5 Burpees
10 Dumbbell split cleans (Men 45 lb, Women 25 lb ) (alternating leg each rep)
20 Sit-ups (hands interlaced behind the head and feet can be anchored with dumbbells)

My rounds: 4 as Rx'd

This was a tough workout, and it didn't help that I smacked myself in the ear with a dumbbell toward the end of the 4th round. Ouch! No damage though....I'm pretty hard-headed.

I didn't eat hardly any carbs yesterday (maybe 55-60 g) trying to compensate for the horrible carb overload from Friday, Saturday & Sunday (which was totally delicious, by the way). In hindsight, I should have had about double that yesterday, as I was weak and light headed through most of the warm up, skills and workout. Live & learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment