Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Power Cleans & HSPU

3 Rounds for time of:

15 Handstand push-ups
15 Power cleans (Men 155 lbs, Women 95 lbs)

My time: 14:07
Rx weight, Mod HSPU - head to 2 abmats

This was a quick/fun workout. My form could use some improvement on the power cleans - mainly releasing the hook grip at the right time. When I get it right, it feels good, but when I don't release early enough, I know it. My collarbones have permanent bruises. But I'm getting there.

HSPU, I'm still not there yet, but it's feeling better, touching my head to the abmat most of the time. Had a couple where my arms failed and I was in a head-stand position, and kipped out of it into a handstand, but I couldn't remain upright. Need to work on that, I guess one leg or arm was doing more work and made me go sideways? Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment