Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Dress

Thanks to CrossFit and Primal Blueprint, today I am wearing "The Dress".

"The Dress" is a classic little black dress I bought 9 years ago to wear to my 20th HS class reunion. A former male co-worker dubbed it "The Dress", and told me I wasn't allowed in his office on the days I was wearing "The Dress" because he might get in trouble for sexual harassment. Not to worry, however, because over the years it got pushed to the back of my closet. In all honestly it was because I got too big/fat for it, even though I was "going to the gym" five days a week.

Now, after a couple years of CrossFit, and 3 months of eating Primal, I'm once again wearing "The Dress" and it feels great!!

Thank you CrossFit!

****

WOD:

As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:

5 Burpees
10 Toes to bar
15 Wall ball shots (Men 20 lbs, Women 14 lbs)

My score: 4 rounds + 9 wall ball shots

DB Shoulder Press:
5 @ 15
3 @ 20
2 @ 25
3 x 5 @ 30

Also worked on ring dips, false grip pull ups and muscle up progressions.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie! You are smokin' in that dress! Congrats!

    Can you share some of your food secrets? Like breakfast? I'm so sick of eggs and protein shakes require dragging out a huge transformer to make my blender work over here.

    And, another great WOD for me to try. The gym just got 2 dynamax balls--now to convince them to let me toss them up on their wall!

    ReplyDelete