Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun times ahead!

I'm so ready for a weekend; so ready to not wake up at 4:30 am!

Tomorrow I will sleep in just a tiny bit, and then it's up and at 'em to do a few things in the kitchen in preparation for a "girls day" at the pool. Four of the girls from my original CrossFit group are coming over to swim, eat and catch up on what's happening in our lives. We all started CF in 2008 together at a "bootcamp", and three of us are still regularly doing CrossFit.

I've managed to keep my food contributions for tomorrow as primal as possible. I've made some miniature lemon tarts (all primal ingredients), and will put some blueberries with them. I'll also have some caprese salad skewers - miniature fresh mozzarella, with basil & cherry tomatoes from my garden.



******

Oh, yeah! Almost forgot this is my CrossFit blog...not a food blog. So, without further ado, here is the WOD:

Run 400 meters
50 Squats
50 Sit-ups
Run 400 meters
40 Squats
40 Sit-ups
Run 400 meters
30 Squats
30 Sit-ups
Run 400 meters
20 Squats
20 Sit-ups
Run 400 meters
10 Squats
10 Sit-ups

My time: 22:46

My running was a bit sluggish, but other than that, I felt great and pushed hard. I loved this workout.

Strength component today was squat snatch:
5 @ 55
3 @ 65
2 @ 70
1 @ 75
1 @ 80
1 @ 85

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment