Friday, March 26, 2010

Bring on the Weekend!

I'm ready for the weekend, a night out, a couple days to sleep in...a few beers and some good times with my sweetheart! Yep, bring on the weekend!!!

Today's WOD:

“Nate”
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
2 Muscle ups
4 Handstand push-ups
8 Kettlebell swings (Men 70 lbs, Women 45 lbs)

My total rounds*: 8 rounds + 6 Pullups, 6 dips

*mods:
for muscle ups: 6 plu + 6 bar dips (with 1" band...gotta get off this band!)
HSPU - head to 10# plate & ab mat - got about 4″ depth

****************

Strength component today was Deadlifts. My fave! Last week I went kind of light on them. Two weeks ago I did 205 on a 5 rep max. Today I increased that a little - yay! I would love to get over 225 on a 5 rep max.


Deadlifts

Warm up sets:
5 @ 185
3 @ 195
2 @ 205

Work sets:
3 x 5 @ 210

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment