Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to normal!

Pretty sure I'm over the sinus infection/crud I had last week. I still feel a little bit stuffy, but nothing major.

I'm SO glad to be home after the weekend. I had a good time, but Friday night I was not feeling at all like partying, and I think everyone got a little put out with me because I was ready to go to bed at 9:30. Saturday night, I managed to hang until about 11:30 and had a really good time, except for the smoky bars...good Lord the smoke! Anyway, good times, glad to be home and really enjoyed the workout this morning.

WOD
As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
10 Pull-ups
5 Handstand push-ups

My total: 7 rounds +4 plu (hspu are still not full range of motion - probably 4")

But I did get a FULL SET OF 10 PULL UPS for the first time in months!!!!

*
Strength component today was Back Squat.

5 @ 85
5 @ 95
5 @ 105
3 x 5 @ 110
5 @135

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! I haven't hit the 10 milestone yet, but I'm sure I'll post about it when I do! :)

    ReplyDelete