Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PR!

“Nicole”

As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
400 Meter run
Max rep pull-ups
Post number of pull-ups completed for each round

My rounds/reps:
1. 12 plu (record # consecutive!)
2. 12 plu (!!)
3. 11 plu
4. 10 plu
5. 11 plu

Total Pull ups: 56

Today I set a PR for this workout. I know for a lot of people, 56 pull ups on Nicole is nothing, and they might smirk or laugh about my "PR". But you know what? I am damn proud of my score today.

Last July I had a shoulder injury, just as I was getting decent at pull ups, and striving for 10 in a row. That shoulder injury set me back for quite a while. I am now able, finally, to do that consistently. So, I feel like I've completely rehabilitated my shoulder, AND gained some strength.

It's a good day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment