Tuesday, March 9, 2010

AL/TN/MS sectional Workout #3

“The Corps”

5 Rounds for time of:
400 Meter run
25 Pull-ups-Men, 15 Pull-ups-Women

My time: 21:28 rx

Stuffy head...earache...sinus infection....wah, wah, wah. Went and did the WOD anyway. Figure as long as it's not in my chest I have no reason not to run. Pull ups felt really good this morning. I had a set of 8 and a couple of 6 & 7's. Running felt ok, just sluggish because of this sinus crap. Getting a Z-pak called in this morning, so I can get back to normal, asap!

Samantha joined us this morning. Yay! She's doing kipping pull ups now - she's only been doing CF for like 6 months! And here she is whipping out a 145 lb clean and jerk like it's nothing! Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hollah on 8 pullups! I'm not sure what my max reps is, probably 7? I'm able to do 5 consistently now, which I am loving.

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete