Monday, April 1, 2013

Cindy

Cindy
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
OR
Mary
Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 One legged squats, alternating
15 Pull-ups

I chose Cindy, and concentrated on not breaking up my pull ups.  Yes, I have been guilty in the past of breaking up sets of 5 pull ups into singles, or 3/2.  Yeah...I know.  Anyway, today I did all sets of 5 unbroken.  My push ups felt pretty decent up until about the last round, and squats always feel good.

My rounds:  11 even

Went to the Ortho for a follow up today.  Making progress, although I hurt it a little on Saturday, appears it was just muscle, not bone, so I'm on track to maybe start running and jumping again in a couple of weeks.  I really need to get back to running, though I know I'll have to take it slow and build back up.  I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment