Thursday, April 18, 2013

Improvements

5 Rounds for total reps of:

1 Minute of toes to bar
1 Minute of ring dips
1 Minute of double unders

My reps:  232, with bar dips

So the compare to date on this one goes back to my second week at CFJ!   I had never done toes to bar, and still didn't quite have double unders figured out.  I could do one; stop; rest; do another.  So today I almost doubled my score from 2009!!  Yay!  And I did fairly well with kipping toes to bar at the beginning of the WOD today, but as time went on it got more difficult.  Still I managed at least 10 per round.

Here's the breakdown:

TTB: 14, 11, 10,10,10
Dips: 10, 13, 12, 11, 11
DU: 18, 20, 25, 27, 30

Notice how my double unders increased each round?  Fatigue will do it every time.  I'm too tired to be tense and when I relax a little, my doubles get better.  Also...today is the first day of doing double unders since I hurt my leg.  I experienced a little muscle soreness this morning but it feels fine now.  I'll say I'm healed. 


Strength today was overhead squats

5 ea @ 45-50-55-65-70

No comments:

Post a Comment