Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So sore!

This is turning out to be one of those weeks where I'm just going to be sore from head to toe!

We started off this morning with a 10 minute row.  I went pretty light on the damper setting - about a 4.  I managed about 1750 meters.  Not anything stellar, for sure.  Then we had three rounds of "warm up": 10 plu, 10 p/u, 10 wall squats, 10 v-ups, 10 dips.  I did a few strict pull ups, but mostly just hung from the bar to loosen up my shoulders.  Dips were just "attempts" - a major thing I need to work on!


Strength today was  20 rep back squat!  It's been a while since we did this one.  I had to go back and look - it was September 19, 2012.  (On that day I attempted 140# and failed.)  Today I went with 125# and did just fine.  


Then the WOD...

3 Rounds for time of:

15 Toes to bar
25 Push-ups
35 Box jumps (Men 24” box, Women 20” box)

My time:  16:32

I stepped the box jumps instead of jumping. My calf muscle still isn't 100% normal after that stress fracture.  The bone is healed but the muscle is still kinda weird.  Anyway, I'm working on it.  My toes to bar were a mixed bag today.  Had a nice set of 7 kipping and then it was hit and miss with the kip.  Mostly sets of 3 or 2.   Good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment