Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF!

3 Rounds for time of:

800 Meter run
50 Sit-ups
50 Walking lunge steps

My time:  24:41, mod

The warm-up was a 400m run.  I thought I'd try running, since I'm sick of rowing and I ran a 400 the other day with no problems, but the minute I stepped out the door, I felt pain in my leg and didn't want to risk it, so I modified and did 800m rows instead of running.  Odd that it felt fine the other day but hurt today.  Frustrating.   This was a fun enough workout, but let me tell you - getting back on that rower after 50 walking lunges was torture!! 

Anyway today was a bit different.  We warmed up, and then did the WOD first, with the strength component at the end.  Seems like when we do it this way, more people skip the strength and just go home after the WOD.  I stuck around for the strength, even though bench isn't one of my favorites...I just like getting a full hour in. 

Bench Press:

3 ea @ 55-60-65-70-75-80-85

No comments:

Post a Comment