Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF!!

Finally Friday!  Man, I need a day to sleep in!  I was tempted this morning, but I got up anyway.  The WOD wasn't horrible, although it contained two of my nightmare elements - box jumps and wall ball.  I don't know what my problem is with WB, but I struggle with it.  Today I got smacked in the face by the ball.  *pow*  Guess I should pay more attention (or develop better reflexes). 

21-15-9 rep rounds of:

Push press (Men 95 lbs, Women 65 lbs)
Wall ball shots (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
Box jumps (Men 24″ box, Women 20″ box)

My time:  12:07 Rx


Strength today was a choice of back squats or run the Jenks Mile.  Since  I have no idea what is going on with this calf pain, I didn't think running would be wise. It's been two weeks and still hurting.  I don't know.  Seems like it's always something.  But I just keep on going.

Back Squats:
warm ups:  5-3-2 @ 55-65-75
work sets:  10 sets of 3 @ 85

No comments:

Post a Comment