Thursday, March 21, 2013

CF Open 13.3 aka 12.4

This was a nightmare WOD I never wanted to re-live.  But hey, this is CrossFit ladies & gentlemen. Shut up and gut up, right?   And so I did...

I did the best I could with this one - honestly.  I had several no-reps that would have put me close to 150.  Just couldn't seem to pace my breathing today.  I started out with 17 unbroken and then it just went to Hell from there. 

Not even tempted to re-do this one.  The up-side is (there's always an up-side) I avoided any jumping, therefore helping my leg to heal just a little bit more!  But I'll happily sacrifice the healing process if Clean & Jerks show up next week in 13.4.


CrossFit Games Open 13.3

Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
150 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
90 Double-unders
30 Muscle-ups

My total reps:  142




No comments:

Post a Comment