Monday, March 18, 2013

Bah!

As many reps as possible in 12 minutes of:

10-8-6-4-2 rep rounds of:
Bar muscle ups, chest to bar pull-ups or pull-ups (Athletes choice)
Dumbbell hang clean and jerk (Heavy as possible with proper mechanics)
If you make it through the 2 rep round start back at 10 again.

Post reps and dumbbell load to responses.

My total reps:  82 - kipping plu, 25# db's


 So, this morning I had my follow-up visit with the doctor.  I do, indeed, have a stress fracture in my fibula.  So, NO jumping, NO running, NO heavy loads, NO doing anything that hurts.  I'll return in two weeks for another follow up and see how things have progressed.  I will just have to modify workout accordingly.  But if Double Unders show up in the open, I'll just have to delay my recovery for a little while.  Likewise with any sort of heavy cleans or anything that requires a full extension and/or jump.  For now, I'll just wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment