Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun!

For time:

500 Meter row
15 Power snatches (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
500 Meter row
15 Hang squat cleans
500 Meter row
15 Thrusters

My time:  11:50, scaled to 55#




This was a fun workout, as scaled.  Had I attempted 95# I would have struggled (especially with the snatches) and my time would have been maybe double.  But, at 55#, I was able to keep moving, rest very little and get an intense workout.  Wish I could  move that fast with Rx weights.  I'd feel like a superstar. :)

I'm almost banking on tomorrow's Open WOD having some heavy weights (hopefully some squat cleans) and I'm still babying this stress fracture, which was my main reason for scaling today.  If I'm going to sacrifice healing time, it will be for the Open. 



No comments:

Post a Comment