Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

I had the day off work today, but got up at 4:30 anyway with hopes that I could re-do 13.4 today and have it over with.  No such luck.  But I understand rules are rules. 

The prescribed WOD today was:

“The CrossFit Jenks Warm-up”
3 Rounds for time of:
15 Overhead squats (Men 45 lb barbell, Women 35 lb barbell)
15 Push-ups
15 Ab mat military sit-ups
15 Ring or bar dips
15 Pull-ups

B and I practiced some clean & jerks, but mainly I focused on getting kipping toes to bar down on a reliable basis...not just hit and miss.  I have it now!!  Yay!!  Anyway, when it came time for the WOD I was about to leave and decided I'd modify the WOD so...

I did:

3rds
15 OHS 35#
5 push up
15 abmat sit up
10 bar dips
5 kipping TTB

My Time = 8:46

No comments:

Post a Comment