Thursday, March 28, 2013

Never Say Never

Yeah, let's see.  First of all I was not going to do the Open this year.  Then, after I signed up, I said I wouldn't be re-doing any workouts for the Open this year.  Well, I guess I lied.

I'm planning to redo 13.4 on Saturday.  Not because I have even a glimmer of a prayer of getting to the games.  Not because I think I'm going to double my score or something radical like that.  No, I'm redoing it simply because when I left the gym today, I though to myself, "I didn't do my best".  I can't leave it hanging like that.  I've given my all on every Open workout so far, and I won't post my score without going back and giving it a better shot.  Even if I get only one more rep, even if I get the same score, I want be able to say, "I've done my best", and I can't honestly say that this morning. 

CF Open WOD 13.4

Complete as many reps as possible in 7 minutes following the rep scheme below:

3 Clean and jerk  (men 135#, women 95#)
3 Toes-to-bar
6 Clean and jerk
6 Toes-to-bar
9 Clean and jerk
9 Toes-to-bar
12 Clean and jerk
12 Toes-to-bar
15 Clean and jerk
15 Toes-to-bar
18 Clean and jerk
18 Toes-to-bar…
This is a timed workout. If you complete the round of 18, go on to 21. If you complete 21, go on to 24, etc.

My total reps:  44, Rx



No comments:

Post a Comment