Thursday, September 20, 2012

So Sore!

I am sore just about everywhere.  It's been a tough week so far.  And I almost skipped today because it hurt to get out of bed!  But I (wo)manned up and got my butt to the gym for this lovely WOD:

As many reps as possible in 10 minutes of:

1 Muscle up
1 Squat snatch (Men 135 lbs, Women 95 lbs)
2 Muscle ups
2 Squat snatch
3 Muscle ups
3 Squat snatch
Continue to add one rep and see how far you can make it!

My total:  4 rounds at 75lbs, subbed wall climbs for m/u

Our strength today was 5 sets of the following complex:

3 behind the head push press - 3 snatch balance - 3 overhead squats

My loads:  40-45-55-60-65

I didn't go heavy because I have difficulty bringing the weight back down safely.  In between sets, I practiced some squat snatches, and got up to 85 lbs, but was a bit wobbly.  So figured I would do 80 lbs for the workout.  We were to try two reps before the WOD, and I failed.  So I scaled further to 75 lbs.  That was more doable for me, although I did have a few missed reps.  Cost me some time, but oh well.  It was better than sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment