Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's always something.

So, yesterday here at work I was squatting (see, we squat in real life!) down to put away some stuff in a low cabinet, and noticed my right knee felt really weird.  A couple more squats and I realized it's really swollen.  I have no idea what I did to it.  There is no pain.  Just swelling.

After some considerable thought about what might have caused it, I'm blaming the 10 mile bike ride...repetitive motion for an hour. Then on Monday, back squats probably aggravated it some. And burpee box jumps couldn't have helped (might as well blame them too!!). 

I decided last night that I would take a rest day today and see if the swelling subsides.  It feels pretty good this morning though a full squat still reveals some tightness and swelling.  I'll keep it elevated as much as possible while I'm at work, and maybe ice it a little during the day, as well.

Hopefully I'll be good as new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment