Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Insert Title Here

As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:

200 Meter run
15 Dumbbell push press (Men 45 lb dumbbells, Women 30 lb dumbbells)
50 Double unders

My rounds:  2 + 46 double unders, scaled DB to 20#

See that?  46 double unders.  That's FOUR reps shy of a third round.  Man...those rest breaks got me today.  I wanted three rounds pretty badly, but when I was missing double unders like crazy, and getting so winded, I wasn't thinking that rest break would cost me a round, I was thinking "can't breathe...need air".  So much for breathing, eh?

Strength today was Split Snatch 2-2-2-2-2-2-2
My loads:  55-60-65-70-75-75-75

Practiced kipping toes to bar in between, and  actually managed to KIP a few time, though my feet weren't getting back up to the bar...but I got a feel for the motion and can see how to do it now.  Baby steps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment