Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not a good day to be a fat girl!

For time:

10 Powercleans (Men bodyweight, Women 3/4 bodyweight)
500 Meter row
7 Powercleans
500 Meter row
5 Powercleans
500 Meter row
3 Powercleans

My time:  13:34

I started out as Rx on this one, thinking 115lb power cleans were doable. After three reps I started splitting it, and by rep 5 I couldn't even split clean 115, so I dropped 10 lbs and did split cleans at 105lbs for the remainder of the workout.

Truly, being a big girl wasn't in my favor today.  I know for some people saying I'm "big" is laughable.  But for me, at 152 lbs, I feel big.  I'm trying like hell to drop the weight, and I will.  I'm already down 5.5 lbs at my last weigh-in.  My preferred weight is about 147.   I'm comfortable there, and my clothes feel good.  So I'm about 5 lbs away from my goal.

Despite the fact that I scaled and it took me forever, I actually liked this workout.  I would have LOVED it if it were squat cleans, because that 115 would've been no problem!! 
*
Strength today was 3 sets of  5:  power clean, then front squat
my loads: 85-90-95  On the last set I only did 4 reps

In between sets I did 5 HSPU to 2 abmats.  Dizzy as hell after the first set.  I'm not eating enough.  The last three days have ranged from 950 to 1300 calories.  I know, I know.  I'm upping my food intake just a bit today!  I'm really not "aiming" at these calorie numbers, they just happen to be what I ended up eating.  I'm having decent meals, all paleo, and coincidentally the numbers just ended up being low. 

No comments:

Post a Comment