Tuesday, February 28, 2012

“Rush Hour”

2 Rounds for time of:


28 Power snatch (Men 75 lbs, Women 55 lbs)
82 Double unders

My time: 15:26, Rx


Well, well, well...the double under gods must be mad at me. Last week I thought I had them down pretty good. This morning was an exercise in frustration and hilarity. I actually managed to somehow hit myself in the throat with my jump rope. How? How? I have no idea. I have marks everywhere from that rope. I think my most consecutive doubles today were a set of 8. Pathetic? Yeah. Comical? Yeah. Well hopefully I'll get this clumsiness out of the way because I know they will throw us some double unders in the Open. I'd be a fool to think otherwise.


Strength today was power snatch - 88% of your 1 rep max, 5 singles, one every 2 min.

my load: 80 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment