Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fran

Ugh.  Fran.  This is always a beat-down for me.  Always.  And today was no exception.  I was so frustrated by the end of the workout I actually cried.  Yeah...big crybaby.  Oh well - just another day, right?  ;)

Fran

21-15-9
Thrusters @ 65#
Pull-ups

My time:  12:29, Rx

First set of thrusters went pretty well - got 16, then put the bar down and it took me forever to pick it back up.  Pull ups were sets of 5-5-5-6, not bad for the first round, just took forever.  Then the set of 15 thrusters was so broken up it was ridiculous.  It's the breathing thing...I just happen to need a lot of air.  Ha ha!  I was so glad when this was over, but disappointed in my time.  I know I can do better.  No excuses...just slow.

We had thrusters for strength but I don't recall my loads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment