Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Annie

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

My time:  11:29, Rx - PR

Okay, without even knowing it I set a PR today.  Actually I set two PR's.

In the first round, my double unders sucked.  Bad.  Like I couldn't string together more than 3 or 4 at a time.  It was ugly.  Took me 3 minutes to finish the first 50.  My first 50 sit ups were unbroken and then I was wiped out.  So when I got back up for m 40's, I was surprised that I got 20 unbroken doubles!!  Then on the round of 30's, I got 23 unbroken doubles which is a HUGE PR for me!  Wow! Then the round of 20 and 10, my doubles were unbroken!  Yay me!

Still I felt like my time was slow. And on a comparative basis (compared to most CrossFitters) it was slow.  But as I checked my list of PR's, I had actually beat my previous PR by 17 seconds. Woo hoo!!  This pretty much made my day.

I ran a 400 after the workout, and then tried a few handstand push ups.  I managed one half-way decent one (kipping of course) and failed on a few more.  I figured I was just wiped out after the WOD, so I'll keep trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment