Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Whew!

As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:

25 Double unders
20 Push-ups
15 Pull-ups

My rounds:  2 + 3 pull ups

Oh where do I even start on this one?  I was just wiped out from the three-day weekend with all the beer and not much food, and migraine meds.  I just felt like a complete wreck this morning.  I actually thought I might pass out three or four times during the workout.  With all that being said, I actually had some decent sets of pull ups!  Double unders, on the other hand, were a waking nightmare, as usual!

Undoubtedly tomorrow will be a better day!

Strength today was shoulder press.  3 each @ 55-60-65-70-75

I'm heading to Jamaica soon - for almost two full weeks.  I'm planning workouts for the weekdays I'll be there.  I'll still take my weekend rest days. They have a pretty full gym at both resorts, and a nice outdoor running trail at one of them, so I'll be able to get some decent workouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment