Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hump Day!

As many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:

25 Med ball clean into a wall ball shot (Men 20 lb ball, Women 14 lb ball)
20 Alternating one arm dumbbell snatches (Men 45 lb dumbbell, Women 30 lb dumbbell)
15 Ring dips

My score:  2 rds + 15 medball clean/wall ball shots
I used Rx weight on the wb & db snatch - subbed bar dips for ring dips.


I really liked this one!  My bar dips are getting better, little by little.  Some day I'll get back on the rings.  The med ball cleans into wall ball shots were seemingly a bit easier to pace than just regular wall ball for me.  I don't know why...just one of those weird things.  It's more work with the clean...right?  Great workout!

Strength today was power snatch

My loads:

3 ea @ 45-55-65-70-75


No comments:

Post a Comment