Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF!!

Yay!  It's Friday!  I'm Exhausted!  ha ha

Is it just me or was this a super tough week at CFJ?  I think it was tough.  I'm sore just about everywhere, and I'm ready for some rest days.  I'm actually going to take an extra one on Monday and float around the pool.  Ahhh....


Today's strength was Front Squats:

warm up sets:
5-3-2 @ 65-85-105

work sets
3-3-3 @ 125

I could really feel this in my low back and hip flexors today.  I have skipped more than a week of foam rolling and I can tell a difference.  There is one particular stretch I do with it where you put it under your hips as you lay on your back - really stretches the hip flexors.  Anyway, I will spend some time working on that this weekend.  And my beer drinking technique.  Hey!  Maybe I could combine the two.  


WOD:

5 Rounds, each for time of:
500 Meter row
Rest 5 minutes between each round.

My times:
2:06.4
2:07.4
2:10.6
2:10.4
2:13.8


Definitely didn't set any records here.  Pehaps for slowest.  Ha!  I know all the guys appreciated my slow times today because it gives them extra rest time, since we don't start the "rest" until everyone is done.  You're welcome guys...oh, the sacrifices I make for you.  ;)

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment